Welcome to Your TV Hot Spot

We are a group of Penn State students who will be blogging about our favorite television shows over the next several months. The shows that will be discussed are Lost, Entourage, South Park, and The Office. Look forward to recaps,clips, predictions, and favorite moments in the posts to come.





Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Gotcha!

Episode Gotcha: Grade B+

I may be being a little liberal with the B+ grade but I think the episode "Gotcha" was a good one.

If you remember "Gotcha" is the episode where Drama is set up for a practical joke show (Spin off of Punk'd).

Drama goes through the entire episode believe Chuck Liddell was going to beat him up over a parking spot dispute that he had with him earlier in the day. The episode was filled with Drama being nervous and scared to death of Chuck. At the end when Drama drops to his knees and begs for forgiveness is priceless. This is the one time Entourage keeps us out of the loop, the audience doesnt even know Drama is being punk'd.

Aright I have witheld my personal opinion on which character is my favorite and I am ready to unleash it on the world. I have battled with this idea ever since I started watching Entourage 3 years ago. I am now comfortable saying that without Johnny Drama (Kevin Dillon) Entourage would not be what it is. He makes the dumbest, was absurd, most hilarious comments ever and puts himself in situations where only bad things can happen. I find myself captivated by his pathetic life from time to time.

PARKING SPOT DISPUTE DRAMA VS. CHUCK LIDDELL

Okay I have been taking some heat lately with people telling me my trivia questions are too easy so if someone can actually get this without cheating I will be impressed.

Trivia Question- When Drama Puts a lock on his bathroom what is the combination to it?

No comments:

Post a Comment