Welcome to Your TV Hot Spot

We are a group of Penn State students who will be blogging about our favorite television shows over the next several months. The shows that will be discussed are Lost, Entourage, South Park, and The Office. Look forward to recaps,clips, predictions, and favorite moments in the posts to come.





Friday, February 19, 2010

Employees of "The Office", you've recieved a memo...

Hey bloggers! My name's Bryan and this is my blog for my favorite show of all time, and frankly the best show of all time for that matter, The Office. In the coming months, I will be writing various articles about NBC's top rated show discussing many topics regarding The Office, from episode recaps to character discussions to Dunder Mifflin's new owner Sabre Corporation, and everything in between. If there is anything you would like me to talk about, let me know and I'll give you my take on it. I am looking to make this blog successful and I need your help to make that possible. We are currently on the 16th episode this season and are expecting the the next one March 4, 2010 after the Olympics are over, being "The Delivery" of Jim and Pam's baby. In the meantime, next week, I'll have an interesting discussions on last weeks episode about the quagmire of job swapping that went on and Andy and Erin's relationship? So stay tuned and stay posted.

1 comment:

  1. Bryan,
    Check out this site on Office quotes. You might want to consider putting a link in your posts. http://www.quotesfromtheoffice.com/
    How about an office trivia quiz? A Behrend Office fan club?

    ReplyDelete