Welcome to Your TV Hot Spot

We are a group of Penn State students who will be blogging about our favorite television shows over the next several months. The shows that will be discussed are Lost, Entourage, South Park, and The Office. Look forward to recaps,clips, predictions, and favorite moments in the posts to come.





Saturday, March 13, 2010

Megadesk ruins episode..?

Ok so this week, all I have to say it that the "Megadesk" joke was kind of overdone and lame. It seems like the writers just decided to add in a stupid joke that really didn't do anything for me. Having said that, Michael still, even though I didn't think it was possible, still seems to find ways to be dumber and more idiotic. Deciding to purchase plane tickets to visit his new boss without talking to her about it and after she had said he should stop down sometime, just solidified his position as idiot of the year. His absent-mindedness though is still humerus to me and continues to make me laugh.
I also wasn't very happy about the way they decided to go with the Erin and Andy date situation. It was frustrating to watch Erin and her foster "brother" being uncomfortably touchy-feely with each other while Andy is sitting right there in a kilt... haha (that part was kind of funny though). All in all, I felt this was an average episode and I thought they could have done so much more with it given the situations that their main characters were in. Oh well. Hopefully next week changes my bad mood. We're going to discuss the newest episode next week, so stay tuned and stay posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment